Our Community Group

Our Community Group
Legs Galore :)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Let the Blogging Begin!!!

Hey, Precious Ladies!

So, at community group yesterday, we decided it would be great to have a way to continue to encourage one another through Scripture this summer. What better way than to continue our Bible study correspondence via Blog!

We will all have administrative access to this Blog and each of us can sign in, create a blog post, upload travel pictures, share prayer requests, etc.

I believe we will be starting off with the book of First John this summer. One chapter a week? Meghan or Katherine will e-mail the details soon, and I will send you information on how to sign onto Google Blogger.

Can't wait to see what God will teach us this summer as we serve Him in Dallas, China, North Dakota, Colorado, Nigeria, Guatemala, Russia, India . . . is there a continent not covered yet? ;)

3 comments:

  1. Australia! I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you post a blog? I would love to give yall an update, but I have only found out how to post a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too! Simi said to log in using the user name and password that she emailed to us- then we will have Admin rights. I look forward to getting and update Sallie! Welcome to North Dakota!
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete