Our Community Group

Our Community Group
Legs Galore :)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Finally News from Colombia

Hi my dear friends, I´ve been a litle out of reach these crazy days, the first 2 weeks went by too fast and then I got sick, so this last week I haven´t been able to enjoy my beautyful country :(. I had a great time with my family and friends, But I haven´t forggoten my sisters there, and being here I´ve realized even more the precious gift each one of you are to my life, I´ve talk about you guys to every one here and they agreed with me in what a blessing you have been in keeping me accoutable and focus, so I wanted to start by saying thanks.
The Lord has been great showing me new things aswell. I´m a little lost with the reading, I´m not sure if we all are in the same page but I wanted to share about chapter 3 where Paul says just about the same I was thinking about being there for each other and love each other, and that is so important to God, tha he call murderers thoise who hate their brothers, and actually in my spanish version, says that murderers are not only the ones that hate their brothers, but the ones that doesn´t Love their brothers, Some times we think that because we don´t hate others that is good enough, but I think not loving is as bad as hating. How amazing, our heart should be ready to love those around us, and not only in oir hearts but in our actions.
I have to go now, but I just wantes to say Thank you, for showing your love, you guys truly represent and are embassador of Gods kingdom, Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment